View Single Post
Unread 24 Apr 2010, 13:27   #32
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will DLR manage to stay top5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
Based on the statements of DLR members, it seems quite obvious that at least the members do not feel they've accomplished their round goals, which frankly is quite understandable, since before the NAP they had a very real shot at a top2 finish, and now they're having to settle for rank6.
Could you enlighten me what my goals as a DLR member are? Or how rank 2 and rank 6 differ in any meaningful way?

Quote:
In fact, I've heard plenty of opinions to the effect that people are not willing to play with DLR again after this round, which might indicate a quite deep discontent with the way the alliance has been run.
Great -- I'll thank each leaver personally for helping with spring cleaning. What's the point of this thread anyways Sun_Tzu? Surely you aren't bitter after getting rejected from playing with DLR this round? This thread might hurt my pride a little if it were vsn members calling us out, but coming from you it just makes me shake my head and wonder if it isn't just your time of the month.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote