View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2012, 23:12   #31
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: New MH team / head of MH team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
more like stating that you guys make up rules as it suits you, with no reasoning or logic behind it. This is not personal against you kargool.
I disagree, as I explained partly in the earlier post. Sometimes a new situation occur that causes us having to make a decision on how the rules should be in a situation like that. In most cases we dont do anything, but in some cases if we feel its a clear loophole abuse, or an action that is being taken that the gamefeature being abused had not been intended for whatsoever, we need to put a foundation down on how to change this rule.

When it comes to publically announce who has been closed for what, I really dont think its right or appropriate, first of all due to the fact that when someone is closed they have 10days to appeal the closure, and also, with the small community the chance of the individual being identified is to great.

I would not mind making a list over cases of people being closed throughoutthe round after the round is over, like a listing over how many got closed for what, there are risks to that aswell, allthough might sound small, but there is always a risk for a list like that to remind people or tell people of ways to cheat they then will try.

I personally think that a ban should last longer than 1 round for serious offenses, but again, I am not the rulemaker, I only maintain the current rules as is put before me.