Thread: Alliance HC
View Single Post
Unread 28 Dec 2005, 17:31   #35
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Alliance HC

personally i think maybe alliances outside of the top 10 could have this or something, but alliances inside the top 10 surely can go without this? i can't stress enough a top planet should be active. It's exactly the same for a top alliance and a top HC. They should be active and on top of things. If they can't handle that get more HC's or different HC's. (if you are a REAL training alliance and don't just call yourself one, this could be usefull.)

personally i like to make my own decisions aswell and don't need hc's to track EVERYTHING i do. If they want that i'd just as happily be without an alliance. As everyone knows i fight for my alliance but i would hope HC's don't need everything done for them and they can actually take care of a few things themselves.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote