Thread: Alliance HC
View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:47   #15
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance HC

I have to say on one hand I would personally like to be able to see what members were doing, not only would it help on the spy front but from a training pov it would make it extreamly simple to see why some members werent progresssing how you would expect them to and in turn allow you to help them better. It would also be handy if people have a complaint about members actions as it wouldnt just come to down their word against the complainee's word like it sometimes does.

On the other hand though it is alot of information to hand out and while I know at F-Crew we wouldnt use it to prevent members defending anyone but the alliance there are probally alliances whom would and we already have enough problems with alliances dictating the involvement members can have in galaxies without making it easier to ensure their wishes happen
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote