View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 19:52   #246
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
Would you believe me if i told you we actually did hope for incommnigs like that? Of course we wouldnt have whined if we didnt recieve incommings.

We are in the process of building an alliance that we plan to make one of the major players of the game.
What better way to sort out members there is no point in keeping than some good old fashioned incommnigs?

And lukeh we were infact forced to effectivly join the block when euph/dlr/subh/whatever banned defending vsn planets. before that we allowed our member to defend vs app. we werent even napped to asc at that point i believe.
The ND ban on defending vsn planets is actually a fairly recent addition, one that we only imposed upon hearing the other block had given the same measures to their own alliance. As for the rest of the block I cant say, if anything the ban on defending vsn planets should of been imposed alot earlier and there are still alot that do it and get away with it or who bitch that 'they will always defend their galmates no matter who attacks them' (gm).

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote