View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2009, 14:38   #229
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Round 34 officially over

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Your reply to Hanzi was ridiculous, blaming someone for being horribly outnumbered when you actually mustered those numbers yourself makes you look retarded. If you donīt have a point just shut up.
I thought it was at least somewhat obvious I wasn't serious. And last time I checked humour was still allowed on the internet (regardless of how bad the 'joke' may have been!)

Apprime can complain (and stroke their own egos!) all they want, but it's a simple fact that the impact of hitting them is exponentially bigger the more alliances are in. All alliances involved had their reasons for joining in, even though some might not have made sense to you or me. In retrospect I don't think pushing Apprime/Asc together was the smartest thing to do, but I'm not sure how else we would've kept them from steamrolling away with the win. Somehow I think both would've been reluctant to hit the other, and would've sooner cooperated together on Euph/DLR and roidrace than hit eachother.

And as for the gangbangs getting boring, I'd really really like to see a 100% random round, with no galaxy exiling and cheaper selfexiles. Fortress galaxies are (one of) the causes of these kind of rounds, and I think it'd be a nice change both for the people used to fortressing as for the people used to gangbanging up on the former.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote