View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 23:49   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[London] Attractions

It's half-term for me at the moment.

Tomorrow is my only free day though, as I have stuff on the rest of the week.

I was thinking about going to see some sort of London attraction tomorrow.

Free stuff would be good.

I'm thinking of the Tate Gallery at the moment, and the Natural History Museum. I haven't ever been to the Tate, and haven't been the the NHM since I was 12 or so.

Apparently the NHM has some sort of fashion show on at the moment - does anyone know if this is true?

Alternatively, anyone else got any good suggestions for me?