Thread: Races
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2006, 11:39   #24
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice
Re: Races

I also feel like adding that the stealing capability of ziks has another counterpart that becomes often a major problem: defence. Especially in the beginning of the round.

That can be overcome by stealing the classes you need, but really, look at it, it is not easy for a zik to defend against FR, DE & CR. And even the rest... Initiative is 6...

Also, a zik cannot defend roiding against half of the ship classes (unless he has a good amount of stolen ships). I would be able to steal some of the ship incoming, but they still go with the roids! Initiative is lower - well higher... 42 - than pods. That is, roids are taken before ships are stolen.

I greatly enjoy the ziks stealing ability as it is now, even though I often rage about not being able to defend against some ship classes. Trying to steal those I need for that defence purpose is precisely what makes stealing an art & a very fun game to play.
SpookyVince is offline   Reply With Quote