Thread: Races
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2006, 22:08   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Races

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i don't know why you just don't do the one race splitting into various options thing :/
Indeed. I was reading down this thread wondering if anyone would have got to this point first, getting slowly more and more depressed, but jer saved me!

We need to return to the tech tree as a source of planetary development - right now it's just a means to an end.

Stealing ships or hyperspace?
EMP or amps/dists?
Cloaked ships or finance and security centres?

The choice could be yours. Coming to PA some time around 2026.