View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2007, 16:13   #103
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: TGV member and losing roids? Thank Kargool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
I'm not sure where this hatred or whatever you want to call it for CT comes from, but show me an alliance who can.
I'm just teasing CT, nothing else, hehe. And alliances that can change the round outcome, well, I'd say Wolfpack was able to do that this round. Like eXilition, 1up and Fury were back in the days when they were playing. Those alliances simply share the will to undertake all required steps to secure their own success - something which cannot be said by CT from what it looks.