View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 04:03   #205
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough
Re: DOOM! Resurrection of Evil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
[list][*]Squad #1 – Assisting with External Hanger Bay Repairs in Sector Alpha
  • Spritely Zombie
  • Mad Cat
  • Hewitt
  • Adam

As soon as the airlock finishes cycling, all hell brakes loose. Gokan and Mad Cat both open fire, each one taking on a different Marine, each one through the good use of surprise managing to penetrate the armor of the Marines and bring them down.

Hewitt, being the boy scout of the group, then jumps at the civilian, attempting to block any attacks from the remaining Marine. His body acts as a nice shield against the scattered fire of the third Marine, who’s bullets clip Hewitts armor, causing a few new scratches, and not hurting the civilian at all. Tackling the civilian, Hewitt covers him and fires his own weapon, taking out the Marine with a headshot.

As the body falls to the ground, the civilian keeps shaking, and looks at all of you.

“Not changed….. good…… good….. things have gone wrong….. very wrong…. We have got to get out of here……. Hold up….. yes…… save outselves…… save our souls…… you must protect me….. take me to….. medical bay….. yes…… doctor will know….. doctor will know.”

Since during this time your radios have been silent, you have no orders, so you can either take the civilian to the medical bay and see if this doctor is still alive, or do whatever you want to do.
After taking a few moments to glance down the nearby corridors and into adjacent rooms Jack decides they're probably safe, for now at least.

"Well. I've nothing better to do with my time." he says as he turns to the civilian, obviously joking as a means to relieve pressure. "Besides, the medical bay's as good a place as any to head to, relatively central, quite near to command and weapons storage. Someone near there ought to have some idea what exactly is going on."
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote