View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2005, 11:52   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Laaahhhhhnnnndaaaaahhhhnnnn shootings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It's cockney for London.
I'm pretty sure it's not. Someone pronouncing it that way would sound more American.

For a definitive (albeit non Cockney) version of how "London" should sound, listen to Chas and Dave's "London Girls"....

Some people sing about Deutsche girls
and girls from California
they might be alright for a night alright
but I don't trust them I warn ya
I've been to the east and I've been out west
and I've been the world around
but I ain't seen no one anywhere near
a girl from London town
etc, etc
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote