View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 16:08   #84
Aglarzir

Aglarzir is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakan
Cryo-Chamber - This chamber is connected to the ship only by a port on the bottom of the Connector Spine. There is a small elevator that can be used, but it is sealed at all times unless a emergency occurs. Otherwise the connector only supplies power and minimal life support to the section. 12 Cryo-Pods are stored here, Alongside of each a small information panel that describes the prisoner stored and their crimes. Even if a prisoner was able to revive himself from cryo-sleep, they would be trapped until the ship landed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglarzir
*Helping the stricken women with the apparent paitent he pins him underneath his weight and muscular arms until she is finished, he stands up noting most have spread out amongst the ship, he goes to the sides of the cryo tubes and begins to read each and every pannel taking time noting details on who and what each person was, what there crime was and how long there sentencing. He quietly mumbles something about Mark being another soldier and it occuered who Mark actually was.*
((SMACK sorry No Dachi but that was called an oldie stick and I Wrapped it round your head... End of 2000 to the start of 2001 I have been around on these forums and I'll be damned if I'm gonna make such a Newbie mistake. Nuff said care to answer me anytime soon if you need reminding Call me Da Lich))

What do you want a fanfare or something, go read somebody elses bloody signature.
Aglarzir is offline   Reply With Quote