View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 08:22   #74
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
Re: Trapped - Icy Darkness

*Flapjack was barely able to keep to his feet when the ship shuddered again, cursing when 1 of the monitors displayed a hull breach in the cryo chambers and cursing again when the automatic sealing system failed to respond*

"Help with this, we have to get that section sealed off immediatly."

*Flapjack immediatly rushed over to the console and tapped into a number of standard commands, giving him a summary damage report and access to most of the primary systems, the security system being offline.*

"Ah, the automated damage control system is offline, i have to manually iniate the seal from here, which will require 2 people, you get over to that console and open the emergency sealing system from there, then switch to the cryo chamber and activate the seal at the same moment i do, that should seal that section."

*Quickly taking a look on the internal sensors flapjack noticed that there where 2 more people inside the Cryo chamber and that the breach wasn't a very big 1, he could only hope however that those 2 would be smart enough to get the hell out of there. Flapjack then waited for Zorro and prepared to activate the seals*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote