Thread: Legal Falsities
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2006, 01:06   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Legal Falsities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
does this mean that trespassers won't be prosecuted?

well, blow me down, time to get my tresspassing coat on again and go into places I really shouldn't be!
tresspassers can't be prosecuted. there is no crime to prosecute them with (unless it's tresspassing on a railway line which is a specific offence)

kura: I worried this. I mean you say 'docile' but is it more that most people just don't know about what the law says (which must be the law's fault not theirs) and therefore companies can use these signs to 'bully'?