Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 18:38   #36
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Humour my curiosity Maladoni. First time for everything after all.

Why be such a ****? Anybody who knows me would laugh in your face at the thought of me being freckley or ugly like you tried to make me look. To be honest people that dont know me that well would say your being a ****, and a stupid one at that.

Why the hate? Seriously I want to know why. Are you trying to look big in front of your peers, which is lame because i will burn you every time, or have I done something to upset you? I seriously hope for your sake its the latter and I apologise in advance, because if it's the former I dont think you need to bother replying
Post of the month nomination!

(for those who don't get it)