View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 13:15   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Should be Taught in Schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
"Your arguments are crap because I'm a teacher" isn't the greatest thing to seemingly base an argument on,
I never made that point, but I see what you're getting at. Jer agrees with me though, and he's one of the only people on these forums who is still a secondary school student. I'm sure Kila would also agree with me, too. Surely the three people with real life present day experience of this all agreeing has a bit more logic behind it than theories proposed by guys who haven't been in school for 5+ years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Even if they hadn't mentioned that, when their argument is basically "schooling is structured in a way that disencourages a child to learn, here's what I think should be done differently", why you would think that this would only suddenly start to apply in the middle of their time at school is beyond me.
Strawman fallacy. The argument remains, regardless of the age group we're discussing.