View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:42   #416
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 rumour thread

First of all I m glad to see alot of Omens from last round participating on AD! good
Secondly I remember last round when many in asc whined at me for recruiting above the limitd. hehe.
As stated before, I m a fan of no limidts. Like when I play poker, I hate to be restricted with how much of my stack I can bet, so I play no limitd Same goes with PA. If they manage to house 500 in asc, and win each round then let them. It is hard to keep that many, most wont count to ally score, and there will be spies / leaks and quitters.
In the end an ally will come along and beat asc, or the people in asc will just be bored of their structure, and it will sort itself.
If we want to, we can beat asc next round, it is that simple. Its not their fault they are the alliance which people want to join. I already got people in asc for next round which will give me info if I get incs.just like last round. Thats what happens when u have that many people in an ally. hehe, I experienced the same last round with the liths and some of the denials. At some stage people will be annoyed at eachother for leaking, or for not participating. thats what I felt before I left after the joke that was ascendancy r29. ****s in diff. alliances hitting nubs in friendly gals, refusing to def certain people and just hoed their planets. It annoyed me so much that I decided to setup something on my own. Needless to say, it failed but I hope someone else will be equally upset after next round, and setup something better than omen r30 - and win.

Have faith in people being ****s and that too many ****s in one ally is gonna create drama. Like Foxman said earlier, my ego was too big to be in asc. Atleast for a too long period at any given time

edit: removed some smileys, just made my psot look more shit than it does without them, I hope. or well .

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Wishmaster; 20 Apr 2009 at 21:47.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote