View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 21:32   #415
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
basically what im taking from that comment is that because ascendancy is 'free' and people can recruit whoever the hell they want no one cares if as a result the alliance grows exponentially at the expense of other alliances and ultimately, the game itself.
Honestly, a few people do care. E.g. Game left last round because he thought there were too many new faces. Personally I don't like the way recruiting is done at the moment, and I think there's too many new faces being in added in a too short period of time. However, I don't have the effort to actually get involved or argue for/against any kind of system, and playing anywhere else is out of the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I know whats done is done; I'd also go as far as to say it isnt primarily your fault. However, know the community has given up even trying.. It lies at Asc to fix the problem.
Honestly, it's not Asc's responsibility to fix the game or make it interesting, it's the game designers.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote