View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2008, 10:46   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Actually, I've changed my mind. Quests suck.

wouldnt it be fairly simple to put out a questionaire (tick boxes) to every player asking them what sort of skin they like/need, do they agree with the quests, would they like golden roids back.. etc etc..

(Dont explain what those things are, suggest they come onto the com unit and ask in #planetarion or another specified channel, to teach/show them how usefull the com unit/irc is for contacting other players andgetting aid.)

and give them 3 (one of each) roids for filling it in and sending it, maybe as the final quest.

Doing this with a reward should get an opinion from those who rarely comment and get usefull info, like what their main browser is, do they need text only low graphics sin for mobile use, if they use a mobile, what browser they use.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote