View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2006, 12:24   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Welcome to a bad thread

Flourine and flourides are very different things dude. I'm still rather confused as to what you think flourides added to the water does to people.

I've been rereading bits of that second link and you do realise most of it is emotive gibberish?

Quote:
According to an EPA report (following), once you remove the fluorine from Sarin, all that remains is a non-toxic acid. In other words, fluorine--the same fluorine that is in our drinking water--is what gives sarin its "kick".
Do you know what happens when you remove the other elements in sarin? It's similar to saying soap is lethal because certain types of soap are required to make napalm or air is dangerous because phosphorus reacts violently in it.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 5 Jul 2006 at 12:34.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote