Thread: Do you digg?
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:14   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you digg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Woah. Weird.

HOHO, look digg users went and attacked shoutwire:
http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?i...iggback9pv.jpg
Source:
http://digg.com/links/Shoutwire_Gets_Flamed

It's obvious that shoutwire is the copy if you consider the amount of diggs vs shouts on the 'frontpage.' That is assuming that higher traffic originated from having existed first.

Copycats.

Digg isnt the front page of torrentspy tho....

which is why i thought digg was the rip off.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote