View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 11:01   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Because you're the one doing it. I suppose it's kind of like the popular motion of biting your first when thinking of something really terrible / embarrassing. There's lots of pain in this world we can't control, if we hurt ourselves then we focus away from it. Of course this is speculation, I don't cut myself, but I have certainly hurt myself (e.g. punching a wall) to "distract" myself from another type of pain.
Oh okay, so it's like frustration? I don't really do those things anymore since I perfected total control of my mind though

Quote:
Sometimes I forget you're a farmer.
Yeah but we decriminalised underage sex recently so