View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 10:55   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How does cutting yourself keep you in control of things?
Because you're the one doing it. I suppose it's kind of like the popular motion of biting your first when thinking of something really terrible / embarrassing. There's lots of pain in this world we can't control, if we hurt ourselves then we focus away from it. Of course this is speculation, I don't cut myself, but I have certainly hurt myself (e.g. punching a wall) to "distract" myself from another type of pain.
Quote:
Not really. I mean I understand it in the abstract sense but if someone told me they were into it I'd think they were taking the piss.
Sometimes I forget you're a farmer.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote