View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 07:52   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Are you implying she's having fun when she cuts herself?
Yes. The people I know who harm themselves do not do it so they are harmed, they do it for the relief/pleasure/sensation they gain from the sensation of pain. Obviously I cannot speak for every person who has harmed themselves in this fashion but I suspect that goes for a lot of people.

If people genuinely wanted to do (permanent) damage to themselves why not just chop off their fingers? Why do it in an area which heals reasonably well, where they can do it again and again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it does not necessarily follow that it is conceptually identical to an activity
I never said it was conceptually identical.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote