View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 01:07   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
I'd personally talk to her about it. but not in a judgemental way. the fact that she shows the cuts off to other people suggests its more of a cry for help than a simple coping mechanism.

but then i do like to try and help people. (or maybe interfere? i dont know)

as has been said above, its normally a symptom of a larger problem, and as such isn't an issue in itself (provided she is using clean blades and not going too deep etc). Getting her to seek help about the causes of her behaviour may eventually help stop the behaviour.

there is a lot of information available online about self harm if you wish to educate yourself on it further

maybe she could hang herself from a hook instead. STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT YO
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote