View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 00:04   #3
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

My ex-girlfriend used to cut herself and was very shy and insecure about it all.

Most people didn't know she did it - it showed up more when she had a suntan.

My ex-housemate also used to cut herself and was also shy and didn't like to talk about it with most people.

I remember a particularly enjoyable evening when she came back pissed as a fart, cut herself and it bled everywhere. Calling an ambulance while she's screaming at the foot of the stairs and bleeding everywhere is

Anyway - based on my somewhat limited experience I wouldn't talk to her about it. It isn't your business and she won't appreciate it.

Noone "knows" why people cut themselves. It's supposedly a way of getting stress of out your system (by diverting the pain, so to speak). It can also be a cry for help, or some form of attention seeking. Some people supposedly just like the adrenaline rush you get with the pain of it.

Anyway - this is often caused by more deep-rooted problems (depression or more severe mental disorders). In which case it would be a good idea to go to a doctor.

But she has to accept that it isn't a good thing first. And "showing it off in the ladies" doesn't sound like she knows that. It sounds like she's a ****ing idiot to me.

But again - it isn't your concern or business, so don't take a leading hand in it. It'll lead to animosity and bad feeling. And you won't be helping anything.