View Single Post
Unread 3 Jun 2006, 14:25   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Fake spend cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
no it's not cos a attacker with a 4 mill planet in ships/roids you can retal.
The planet with 4 mill ships/roids and 6 mill res will build his way out of it.
oh wait what.. huh what wait.. retals? How many will actually retal their attacker? Not many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Someone with a 10 mill planet should attack planets in his range not lower himself to be able to go for easy roids (in most cases) but like i said before, I know him well and would never think he would lower himself to this, sadly i was wrong.
It's not about "lowering" yourself to a given level. It's about playing the game in the smartest way within the rules. Just like the XPwh0ring of Ascendancy last round. It was the smartest way of playing the game to get the best position possible.

I don't care much if it hurts anyones feelings if they get roided. Last time I played this game, I remember it was about winning by using the game mechanics within the rules.

But sure, remove the resource-feature and next round let's all whine about cover-ops and how bad they are!!!!1