Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 15 Jun 2009, 14:54   #83
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: R32 Shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
The 1 simple race thing is largely wishful thinking as races depend as much on interaction with the other races as anything else.

A few people do join the game like that. As I said though it's not a natural growth outlet, that growth is far more dependent on what your group decides to do than anything intrinsically related to PA itself.
Maybe a bit off topic, but not really, I wasnt part of the 'saints group' untill this round of Pa, so my decision to play was mostly based on the game itself and if i thought it would be fun, plus if i thought the saints guys would suck or not.

A simple race imo, would be a race where you cant really go wrong with what to build, maybe 2 options for anti fi/co anti fr/de and anti cr/bs, all performing average against other races.
Anyway, since it seems like both sets of stats arent done yet, it might be pointless to argue about which one would be preffered and better for the game, but it's more about which ones will be done in time
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote