View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:05   #49
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
My point is that their outrage of God being printed on money is not as great as their need to use the money. What I am saying is that the principle of the matter is not strong enough to convince them to stop using the money.

Well I would have a problem with it but I don't live in the Phillipeans where this sort of thing is actually taking place.
Ah, so you have no sympathy or care for Fillipino Christians?

Just remember:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

-Pastor Martin Niemöller

If you love your fellow Christian then you should be doing whatever you can to help these people in need. In fact, what about Chinese Christians as well? They don't have such a great time of it over in the Peoples' Republic.