View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 14:55   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Tis true. In American we have "In God We Trust" on our money. Non-religeous types are trying to remove that yet still willing to earn and spend the money freely.
what

oh and yes, removing religious references from paper money is a sign of religious intolerance and an attack on freedom of worship. That evil liberal conspiracy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
It's amazing the shock I caused when I suggested on IRC that instead of multiple time zones that the world just have one clock and one time for everyone in the world. Think how hard it would be for the world to accept and adjust to that simple concept.
daddy, I heard that the sun is setting in Japan when it's rising in Europe. is that true?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote