View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 00:20   #28
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Can you elaborate what you mean here? Are you suggesting the religious citizens of America are oppressed by it's non-religious ones?
I was only referring to the following:

1. An agressive attitude toward the separation of church and state. A desire to eliminate any mention of god in public even when it might be considered a violation of the thiests freedom of speech.

2. More typically a very negative attitude on the part of the non-religious toward the religious (particularly toward Christians) of the type noticed in many posts on GD. "You believe in god. lol. You are stupid for doing so."

I tend to be non-Chrisitian and agnostic. I know that I don't know the answers to the universe.

Who is worse, prostlitizing religious folks or prostlitizing non-religioius folks? Don't know. I just know that they both can achieve a holier than thou attitude.