Thread: xVx round 31
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 14:03   #48
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx round 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
AH ok, so you're at xvx, thats interesting....

you say xvx only recruited the liths(stop mentioning one persons name:P) How many liths are there? I still dont see how they got such a big jump? did some fellow Omens join them then???

and @JBG, sky knows me very well!
Yes, im xVx.. but i dont know the politics or intel. So everything im posting is opinions, not xVx's official views (im pointing that out every post, so someone doesnt take what i say.. as xVx stance).

They got the jump and influx of members, as when Cardi+Liths joined.. It brought xVx's profile up to a top-tiered alliance (at least for this round) and favourite to finish #2.

That coupled with ND/CT being viewed as extremly weak (and FanG disbanding), xVx became the only option if you wanted to join a top alliance (except for Asc) if you exclude the BG's.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote