Thread: xVx round 31
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 13:51   #45
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx round 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I'm still waiting on Marka/Sky or any xVx representative to come forward and explain in English, how they've recruited so many people and what there goals are. This thread should encourage someone from xVx to post as it's pretty obvious by the title it's going to talk about xVx..
I dont understand what you want...

They didnt do any special recruiting, they recruited the same as they always did. Its just Cardi+Liths switched over to xVx, which made xVx get stronger in the eyes of certain people, making them also more likely to join xVx (Take the prediction thread for instance, people put xVx highly.. making it easier to recruit).

xVx goals are the same as always, to have fun. As far as im aware, we currently have no other goals. We certainly have no intention of solo-fighting Asc and have no plans for war at this time. Obviously things can change.. i.e. if a block forms against Asc, its impossible to know which side we would join (I guess it depends on how strong the Block is).

(Note: I have no idea on xVx politics, so everything i post is just opinions.. Dont take what i post as the official xVx view. Its one advantage of not being told intel/politics, you can still post freely on the forums )
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote