Thread: xVx round 31
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 02:21   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx round 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
sigh. Where did I whine or bitch about anything?
I joined a smal group this round because I didnt have time to setup Omen again for r31 ( exam period! ) and because there were no other good alliances I thought would fight asc. Being in a BG does NOT mean we will not be a part of any fights this round, but atm I dont see a massive need to jump at any given alliance from the getgo either. If we are forced into conflict we will enter the conflict.
It wasn't a personal you, it was a general you slightly aimed at Foxman and more generally aimed at some of the retarded comments I've seen on here. I'm all for people doing what they want to do, it's what we've always done, or at least tried to do at the start!