Thread: xVx round 31
View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2009, 22:21   #22
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx round 31

xVx is no where near strong enough to fight Asc, just looking at the tag numbers doesnt give you an indication of strength or willpower.

xVx is only favourite for 2nd place, due to Cardi+Liths joining xVx.. It still has the same Core as previous rounds and the same members. Its not full of 90top players, The vast majority of 'top players' this round either joined Asc or went to a BG to 'play with friends'. If those players, had decided to join xVx/ND or CT the situation would be different. In short, xVx is only 2nd due to it being the only alliance (apart from Asc) who has managed to get 90 members.

If you want a different perspective, If Cardi+Liths had decided to join Rock instead of xVx.. then Rock would be 2nd favourite.

Its also interesting to note, that if any of the 'top' BGs decide to join CT or ND then that alliance would automatically become 2nd favourite. So if any of you in BG's decide someone needs to go to war with Asc, you could easily do it.. It just seems that none of you want to go to war with Asc, you want someone else to do it for you. I'd say, this is mainly due to if no-one war's Asc.. then all the BG's simply become farms which Asc can overpower with sheer numbers.

(Note: This is just my opinion, i dont know xVx politics)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote