Thread: Christmas!
View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2005, 14:01   #30
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Christmas!

I am going to buy a gamecube for my siblings (8 and 14 years old) so I can play the new Zelda when it comes.

I want lots of green blobs for Christmas (not really though).

Looking forward to Christmas dinners and having sparetime to do stuff together with family and friends. The Capitalist Christmas don't bother me so much, I buy some presents and ignore it other than that.

New Years, and its back to the bottle and after that the the school.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote