Thread: Alliance Size
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2012, 07:55   #103
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Size

- forget the new players, there are none, and alliance limits will anyways not have anything to do with new players

- i dont think that alliances will keep the top ranked players like u said, they`d rather keep the core and better mates, who quite often arent the best ranked

- community will still be there, just in a slightly different form (if u cant play in tag a, then u can play in tag b.. u dont have to forget ure mates and not talk to them anymore; one can also bp with them)

- running alliance is not something that any regular player can do effectivly, indeed.. but there are more than capable ppl out there that have done it in previous times and could try it once again.. there will be an alliance for every single player, I do not doubt that for a second

I think we would argue till the end of times, since we both have our points which we belive in, however we are most probably not gonna see anything changing.. i got a feeling that this game dosent have much time left..

edit: that was actually a replish thing for butcher