Thread: sell me a town
View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2005, 19:41   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: sell me a town

Try Birmingham.

Its a major city, plenty of bars, clubs and other haunts (a place on Hagley road got closed down last night, my friends were dissapointed) It has major football teams, multicultural, probably the best place to get a curry this side of bombay and the people are friendly. Inner city living is cheap and very affordable and its on the up as a place. I guess what manchester was 10 years ago and what liverpool has been experiencing. Birmingham is lovely.

After brum id say london, with such gd personalities living there like yahwe, tomkat, blasto, dante, t & f and ste, how could you go wrong