View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 12:49   #150
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Phil you've ranted on their alot, yet reall, you've answered **** all of my questions.

I stated that these individuals have lived in liverpool for their entire PA playing days, yet they've been closed for a very brief time while their gal has incs, alarm bells are ringing as to why this happened, so over the last 9 or so rounds fiery hasn't spotted they have similar ip's, yet on the night their gal is under attack she is surfing for cheats, they get closed, later to be reopened, ofcourse this is fair enough if they had of been cheating, but they weren't they are good honest people, yet because MH jumped the gun, the gal lossed and ND profitted, thats the bottom line, you say Fiery is American, all well and good, but abit of common sense wud be to speak to the people beforehand, i very much doubt that the gal will be reimbursed for MH bad handling of the situation.

Also you said "evidence", if this is the case, then why aren't they still closed? and your evidence is location? I'm sure that more than 2 ppl live in one place who play Planetarion, so just shhhh on that one, coz many ppl live close to eachother.

Lastly, your saying what denial members should do again, your in no position to tell them to "have a long hard think", members aren't dumb, they can make their own minds up im sure, and if they dont listen to you, why repeat ur sentence asking them to "think". Go find a girlfriend
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote