View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 12:06   #147
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I don't really know how you can say this, because the first thing they did after getting reset, was to put their planets up for deletion.

Because everyone knew their coords. Reese blamed it on getting dirty messages ingame, which clearly should have been reported and dealt with that way?

Also, VenoX was still HC ingame and open. Why do they need all their HC's to manage ingame? It's a blatant lie to stay open and say they didnt cheat seriously enough to get closed. It's all a show for the public/denial members.
like i said earlier i'm not clued up on the inner thoughts of peoples minds so how can i possibly speak about how reese is thinking? all as i know is that hc are damn good at the job that they do.

also i'd like clarification on a certain issue, 2 nights ago ND raided the Denial in my gal, two of our biggest planets were closed for a brief time because some1 said they lived in the same hometown as eachother, after incs were past eta 4 they were reoppened, i've got a few questions....

1) Is it normal for MH-Team to be closing accounts at 5am?
2) Did ND have a hand in letting MH team know that both players lived in Liverpool
3) Was it neccessary to close these accounts at 5am and convieniently open them again after gals incs were eta 4.

Heres a few facts

. ND raided the gal, and DID profit from the closed accounts being closed
. Noone ingal has ever been under suspicion for cheating this round, so extremely odd to have two players closed from game for a period at an extremely odd time, considering they've both lived in liverpool since they played Planetarion.

I'm not gonna name people/coords here Ste, but please msg me on irc to clear this issue up
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote