View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 14:15   #129
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
No, and as ive said numerous times throughout all of this, had i been the one to handle the case i would have closed them and left them to be deleted by the ticker.
Theres no excuse for what they did, absolutely no way they can pretend that it was a potentially valid tactic and absolutely no way they can say it wasnt them.
good thing you weren't involved then phil wasn't it.
although i respect your view, i don't agree with it.

Denial HC were reset to save alliance tag, the others were deleted, denial still lost score/rank/value/roids. the planets that were deleted are free to rejoin the universe, and as "RESETTING" EVERYTHING is put back to tick1, so basically, every1 got dealt with the same.

The hate for Denial is massive here, yet they've done nothing wrong other than shitty PR r26, and 3 HC making an error, yet they've bought new players through, a fun atmosphere for their 75 members each round, and a challenge for #1 spot alliance. From what i can see, other alliances are jumping on the "bad denial" bandwagon of hate merely because Denial members are bigger, fatter, more active than their alliance members, and its making them look shit! would this be a fair assessment?

ofcourse thats not every alliance, but good excuse to block against denial so if another alliance wins the round it can be classed as legitimate rather than being branded the 2nd best alliance, wouldn't you say?
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote