View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 13:59   #116
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Are you allowed to start a new planet when you get closed?
Apparently you are not. When I was closed in the great scanning debacle of a few rounds ago I was told I could not open a new planet before my old one was deleted by the ticker or I would be closed for multiing. I was denied a request to be reset. But then I was treated extremely shabbily and with great bias because I chose to make a fuss. As others have said in this thread, how you approach the MH's makes a great difference to the type of justice you receive; something I thought was wrong then and is clearly still wrong now. That said, at least in the end they bowed to public pressure and now you can actually scan for who you like. Viva la revolution and all that.

And Keizari, seriously, you even won the round in question. Stop being a carebear, making the point once in the thread is surely enough.

Last edited by Achilles; 24 Jun 2008 at 15:41.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote