View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 19:51   #106
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Second of all i wasnt either closed or had anything to do with the said alliance in question. This scanario is. See a difference in this?
Of ****ing course you wasn't closed, you'd been really shitting yourself getting closed as the MH manager? Of course you didn't have any affiliation to 1up, nor any bias towards them. It was a total coincidence that you happened to join them right after leaving your MH dept. Odd enough, during your career you had made similar choices against alliances like eXilition (and in favour of 1up), but never the other way around. Facts stand, you were the person who did a midround rules change to decline the so called eXilition support planets (before round 17), and you were the person who didn't do the midround rules change (because midround rules changes are yada bla bla and bla - in fact, in strict terms of reading the EULA back then, a rules change would have been unnecessary and all planets circulated in and out of the 1up tag should have been closed - which was never done - no matter had it not made a difference to the end result it would have at least shown that what they did was wrong - instead, well, you know) when 1up had more or less obvious support planets (judging by the fact that this was by you disapproven for the next round as enquiried by me).

You're a funny man. That's why I "joined the bandwagon".
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote