View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2008, 18:56   #104
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Denial HCs Round 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
I logged into other peoples tools myself since user/passwords were being passed around by a host of different allies. Big whoop. It doesn't make me a cheater.
in the game, no as theres no clause in the eula preventing it.
However.
You may not be aware of these little things such as computer misuse laws and generally one of them covers accessing things for which you are not allowed.
Morally, ethically and quite probably legally - you are in the wrong.
Please do not waste my or anyone elses time pretending that everything is *fine*