View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 14:58   #1058
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Too many HC in bed with each other nowadays.
That would a reason for me to have sided with Ultores. (Hi eksero)

Quote:
When was the last time an ally won and deserved it? Or when was the last time Ultores won? Both questions will give the same answer
Spore last round. Please try again...

Quote:
For anyone who disagrees with my post, please imagine me doing what i like to call the 'BBitcher' which involves completely ignoring any facts or valid arguements you may have (unlikely anyway), and then simply just informing you that you are wrong, and continually reiterating my first point over and over again until you grow tired of debating it.
It's okay. I spent several rounds with B-Butcher. You can't really top that.

Quote:
P.S this Londo dude needs to speak on AD more, i don't know the guy, but he actually seems to have a clue and unlike most here, does not seem retarded at all!? Rare i know.
Thus why I gave him the decency of a serious response

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote