View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 22:22   #8
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [football] match fixing results

mother****ing wops denying zidane his greatness, all you ****ers shouting 'forza italia' can go...****yourselfs

anyhoo this is actually less severe than it could have been (serie c for juventus was a possibility). I know **** all about serie b so i don't know if lazio and fiorentina can make up 7/12 pt defecits. They'll let go of the bigger names, particularly over 27ish as phang said, i can't see any foreigner staying loyal and playing their equivalant of stoke or QPR. The younger players will just be used to bounce up, they'd have been loaned to serie b clubs anyway so its not like they've lost out. I can't see that many european clubs bein interested in 1/2 yr loans of top players as you can't really do anything with them, you know they're temp and their minds will be on going back so id have thought the clubs would have to sell at least some players but we'll see

btw this is probably confusing to the american readers, 'what you mean they get demoted?, like what lose their franchise?' etc*

*que americans saying they aren't confused