View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 16:32   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bad spelling, short hand "ur" insanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
If you want to type properly, do not use full capitals when typing text, it does not make you look smarter. The next thing is that you should try to minimize the use of the apostrophe. Also if you want to get on the 'Use Proper Language and Typing' campaign, I suggest you stop using words such as "freaking", and start sentences with a capital. Don't start sentences with "And" And if you quote "see you later" you have to quote "cu l8r' too.
Don't use "c'mon!" as it is a silly short hand for 'Come on'. Same as above And it is also a rule that questions are ended with a question mark, who agrees with me on this?. No full stop after question mark

Seriously, 0 for originality, -5 for effort.
I hope I have been some help.