View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 11:57   #33
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad spelling, short hand "ur" insanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
If you want to type properly, do not use full capitals when typing texts, it does not make you look smarter. The next thing is that you should try to minimize the use of the apostrophe. Also if you want to get on the 'Use Proper Language and Typing'-campaign, I suggest you stop using words as "freaking", start sentences with a capital. And if you quote "see you later" you have to quote "cu l8r' too.
Don't use "c'mon!" as it is a silly short hand for 'Come on'. And it is also a rule that questions are ended with a question mark, who agrees with me on this?.

Seriously, 0 for originality, -5 for effort.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote