View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 01:31   #29
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bad spelling, short hand "ur" insanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubledanger
Okay, now I hate to go off on you guys (it's not your fault), but I just can't take it anymore.

I hate it when people can't freaking type properly, What is with people who type "U" and "ur" and "cu l8r" Why can't you freaking type properly?
Did it come from cellphones??
----- but that's no excuse! why don't people to type PROPERLY with their cell phone, using T9 - type 733 978 52437 for "see you later" instead of cu l8r it's even LESS keypresses and it makes you look smarter.

the fact that people do it on forums! c'mon! who agrees with me on this.

Ooh, and here's one, does it ever make you NUTS when songs are titled "CU When U Get There" or some stuff like that.
Fuk Off

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote